Wednesday, January 16, 2008

An amazing time in Spain with amazing friends!


Today is my 6th day in Barcelona, Spain and my very first blog, ever. I have fallen in love with the city already! The food, people, culture, architecture, and landscape is amazing. I have walked more in 6 days then I have in the past few years! On Sunday we walked down to the beach and saw the big fish by Gehry and a lot of other awesome buildings and sites. I was really excited to see the Mediterranean Sea.

We leave in two weeks for our first field trip through Southern Spain. We will be traveling to Madrid, Seville, Granada, and Cordoba. We are all very excited to see what Southern Spain will be like. We are still awaiting to here where our second field trip will be. The majority of us are hoping that we are going to Istambul, Turkey. But Morrocco would be awesome too! Anywhere we go will be really cool considering I have never really traveling like this before.

I love this city and I can't wait to see what the rest of this trip has in store for me! More to come later...

No comments: